Unit Costs of Health and Social Care 2011
Compiled by Lesley Curtis
or download sections
The PSSRU retains the copyright in the Unit Costs series. They may be freely distributed as pdf files and on paper, but quotations must be acknowledged and permission for use of longer excerpts must be obtained in advance. Please acknowledge Unit Costs of Health and Social Care as the source when using costs estimates and information from these reports.
If you are aware of other sources of information which can be used to improve our estimates, notice errors or have any other comments, please contact Lesley Curtis telephone 01227 827193.
A printed and bound version is available, price £50. Download order form.
The following tables have been corrected: 2.8, 10.6, 12.6, 12.7, 12.8, 12.9.
The cost of extra care housing
Theresia Bäumker and Ann Netten
Shared Lives – model for care and support
I Services - download
1. Services for older
2. Services for people with mental health problems
3. Services for people who misuse drugs/alcohol
4. Services for people with learning disabilities
5. Services for younger adults with physical and sensory impairments
6. Services for children and their families
7. Hospital and other services
8. Care packages
II Community-based health care staff - download
10. Nurses and doctors
III Community-based social care - download
12. Health and social care teams
IV Hospital-based health care staff - download
V Sources of information - download
16. Inflation indices
17. NHS staff earnings
20. Index of references
21. List of useful sources
22. List of items from previous volumes not included in this volume