Unit Costs of Health and Social Care 2012
Please note, you are not viewing the most recent edition of the UCHSC. Please view the latest version here.
If you are looking for the Unit Costs of Health and Social Care feedback form, please click here.
Compiled by Lesley Curtis
Download complete document (4.2MB)
or download sections
The PSSRU retains the copyright in the Unit Costs series. They may be freely distributed as pdf files and on paper, but quotations must be acknowledged and permission for use of longer excerpts must be obtained in advance. Please acknowledge Unit Costs of Health and Social Care as the source when using costs estimates and information from these reports.
If you are aware of other sources of information which can be used to improve our estimates, notice errors or have any other comments, please contact Lesley Curtis.
We would like to encourage readers to comment on how the unit costs estimates are useful to them by filling in our new feedback form. This can influence what we include in future volumes and draw our attention to new work.
A printed and bound version is available, price £50. Download order form.
Simon Walker, Susan Griffin, Karl Claxton, Steve Palmer, Mark Sculpher
Using time diaries to contribute to economic evaluation of criminal justice interventions
Nadia Brookes and Ann Netten
Costing multi-site, group-based CBT workshops
Eva-Maria Bonin and Jennifer Beecham
A review of approaches to measure and monetarily value informal care
Rita Faria, Helen Weatherly and Bernard van den Berg
I Services - download
- Services for older people
- Services for people with mental health problems
- Services for people who misuse drugs/alcohol
- Services for people with intellectual disabilities
- Services for younger adults with physical and sensory impairments
- Services for children and their families
- Hospital and other services
- Care packages
II Community-based health care staff - download
- Scientific and professional
- Nurses and doctors
III Community-based social care - download
- Social care staff
- Health and social care teams
IV Hospital-based health care staff - download
- Hospital based scientific and professional
- Hospital based nurses
- Hospital based doctors
V Sources of information - download
- Inflation indices
- NHS staff earning estimates
- Index of references
- List of useful sources
- List of items from previous volumes not included in this volume