ASCOT is free of charge for not-for-profit use but a licence is required.
This is an automated process for the following tools: SCT4, INT4, ASCOT Carer tools, ASCOT SCT 4 Proxy tool, ASCOT-Easy Read for adults with intellectual disabilities and autism. If you are not sure which tool you need, please look at our Resources page.
To use one of these ASCOT tools for not-for-profit use, please complete Form 1 on this page .
The following uses of ASCOT require approval from the University of Kent.
- ASCOT tools which require training (CH4 and using ASCOT in care planning)
- The ‘control over daily life’ domain as part of the ICHOM Older Person Standard Set
- ASCOT translations not available from in-country ASCOT teams (check here: https://www.pssru.ac.uk/ascot/translations/ )
- Please note that to obtain a licence to use the German ASCOT you must complete the German ASCOT licence form available in German and in English
- Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the Finnish ASCOT translation or have any queries, please contact email@example.com
- Requests to amend or adapt any ASCOT tool
For these uses and tools, please complete Form 2. These uses require review by the ASCOT team. Please allow 10 working days.