Unit Costs of Health and Social Care 2011
Please note, you are not viewing the most recent edition of the UCHSC. Please view the latest version here.
Compiled by Lesley Curtis
or download sections
The PSSRU retains the copyright in the Unit Costs series. They may be freely distributed as pdf files and on paper, but quotations must be acknowledged and permission for use of longer excerpts must be obtained in advance. Please acknowledge Unit Costs of Health and Social Care as the source when using costs estimates and information from these reports.
Please note that when citing the report, the following format should be used:
Curtis, L. (2011) Unit Costs of Health and Social Care 2011, Personal Social Services Research Unit, University of Kent, Canterbury.
If you are aware of other sources of information which can be used to improve our estimates, notice errors
or have any other comments, please contact telephone 01227 827193.
The following tables have been corrected: 2.8, 10.6, 12.6, 12.7, 12.8, 12.9.
The cost of extra care housing
Theresia Bäumker and Ann Netten
Shared Lives – model for care and support
I Services – download
1. Services for older people
2. Services for people with mental health problems
3. Services for people who misuse drugs/alcohol
4. Services for people with learning disabilities
5. Services for younger adults with physical and sensory impairments
6. Services for children and their families
7. Hospital and other services
8. Care packages
II Community-based health care staff – download
9. Scientific and professional
10. Nurses and doctors
III Community-based social care – download
11. Social care staff
12. Health and social care teams
IV Hospital-based health care staff – download
13. Scientific and professional
V Sources of information – download
16. Inflation indices
17. NHS staff earnings
20. Index of references
21. List of useful sources
22. List of items from previous volumes not included in this volume