The Adult Social Care Outcomes Toolkit (ASCOT) is a novel method for determining the impact of services. ASCOT is a suite of tools designed to measure the domains of quality of life most affected by social care. We call this social care-related quality of life (SCRQoL).
- ASCOT is designed for people using adult social care and their informal carers.
- The tools are available to view on our website.
- Each tool has its own guidance, which includes information on scoring.
- ASCOT is preference-weighted (Netten et al. 2012) and recommended for use in economic evaluations (Bulamu et al. 2015, Makai et al. 2014).
- ASCOT is used internationally in research and evaluations.
- We have developed video resources to help you find out more about the tools and decide which is right for your study or service.
- To use the ASCOT tools, please complete the correct registration form to receive a licence.